TEL: (03)2118800 ext. 5866
Education: Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Chung-Cheng University
Research Interests：Information Security, Image Processing
Associate Professor in Dept. of Information Management, Chang Gung University, Aug. 2019-now
Associate Professor in Dept. of M-Commerce and Multimedia Applications, Asia University, Feb. 2014-July 2019
Assistant Professor in Dept. of Applied Informatics and Multimedia, Asia University, Aug. 2010-Feb. 2014
Research Scientist, IBM Taiwan Collaboratory Research Lab, Feb. 2010-Jul. 2010
Post Doctoral in Research Center for Information Technology Innovation, Academia Sinica, Jul. 2009-Feb. 2010
Temporary Lecturer in Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering, TungHai University, Sep. 2008-June 2009
Temporary Lecturer in Dept. of International Business, Providence University, Jan. 2008-June 2008
Temporary Lecturer in Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Chung Cheng University, Sep. 2006-Jan. 2007
Introduction to Information Security, Visual Programming
♦ Projects (Ministry of Science and Technology Project)：
1. Fine-grained Access Control on Image Encryption and Retrieval Techniques Using in Image Protection and Management, MOST 107-2221-E-182-081-MY3，2018/08/01~2021/07/31.
2. Block Chain based Intelligent Contract of Bidding System, MOST 106-2221-E-468-001，2016/08/01~2017/09/30.
3. Joint Fine-grained Image Encryption and Watermarking Techniques for Privacy Protection, MOST 104-2221-E-468 -005, 2015/08/01~2016/10/31.
4. Access Control on Image Secret Sharing, NSC 103-2221-E-468-017, 2014/08/01~2015/09/30.
5. Fine-Grained Access Control Mechanism for Digital Images, NSC 102-2221-E-468-009, 2013/08/01~2014/07/31.
6. On Efficient and Secure XML Access Control, 100-2221-E-468-010-MY2, 2011/08/01-2013/07/31.
7. Fragile Watermarking Technique with Recovery Mechanism Using in Secret Image Sharing Mechanism, NSC-100-2218-E-468-002-MY2, 2011/01/01~2012/09/30.
International Journal (SCI index)
1. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu* and P. J. Chen, "Fine-grained Image Authorization Mechanism for Image Management Systems," Journal of Internet Technology, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 1919-1927, 2018.
2. P. Y. Lin and Y. H. Chen*, "High Payload Secret Hiding Technology for QR Codes," EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing, Vol. 14, pp. 1-8, Feb. 2017.
3. Y. H. Huang, C. C. Chang and Y. H. Chen*, "Hybrid Secret Hiding Schemes Based on Absolute Moment Block Truncation Coding," Multimedia Tools and Applications, Vol. 76, No. 5, pp. 6159–6174, March 2017.
4. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu*, S. Y. Huang, and Y. T. Chang, "RDF-Chord: A hybrid PDMS for P2P Systems," Computer Standards & Interfaces, Vol. 43, pp. 53-67, 2016.
5. I. C. Chang, E. J. L. Lu*, S. Y. Huang, Y. H. Chen*, "An RDF-based P2P Overlay Network Supporting Range and Wildcard Queries," Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Vol. 46, pp.124-138, 2014.
6. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu* and M. F. Tsai, "Finding Keywords in Blogs: Efficient Keyword Extraction in Blog Mining via User Behaviors," Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 663-670, 2014.
7. J. H. Yang*, Y. F. Chang, Y. H. Chen, "An Efficient Authenticated Encryption Scheme Based on ECC and its Application for Electronic Payment," Information Technology and Control, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 315-324, 2013.
8. Y. J. Chiang, P. Y. Lin*, R. Z. Wang and Y. H. Chen, "Blind QR Code Steganographic Approach Based upon Error Correction Capability," KSII Transactions on Internet and Information System, Vol. 7, No. 10, pp. 2527-2543, Oct. 2013.
9. P. Y. Lin, Y. H. Chen, C. C. Chang* and J. S. Lee, "Contrast-Adaptive Removable Visible Watermarking (CARVW) Mechanism," Image and Vision Computing, Vol. 31, No. 4. pp. 311-321, April 2013.
10. C. C. Chang, Y. H. Chen* and H. C. Wang, “Meaningful Secret Sharing Technique with Authentication and Remedy Abilities,” Information Sciences, Vol. 181, No. 14, pp. 3073–3084, 2011.
International Journal (EI index)
1. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu*, C. F. Wang, "Light-weight Selective Image Encryption for Privacy Preservation," Accepted by Journal of Electron Science and Technology, 2018. (EI)
2. Y. H. Chen*, C. S. Chan and Y. Y. Tsai, "Access Control Mechanism for Blog Posts with Fine-grained Ability Using Simple Operations," Journal of Electronic Science and Technology, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 194-198, 2017. (EI)
3. Y. H. Chen, C. Y. Lin*, W. S. and I. C. Weng, "Repairable Image Authentication Scheme," International Journal of Network Security, Vol.17, No.4, PP.439-444, July 2015. (EI)
4. Y. H. Chen, P. Prangjarote and C. Y. Lin*, "Self-verifiable Secret Sharing Scheme with Locatability for Halftone Images," International Journal of Network Security, Vol.16, No.6, pp. 536-540, Nov. 2014. (EI)
5. C. C. Chang, Y. H. Chen* and L. Y. Chuang, “Meaningful Shadows for Image Secret Sharing with Steganography and Authentication Techniques,” Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 342-352, July 2014.
6. C. C. Lin, C. C. Chang* and Y. H. Chen, "A Novel SVD-based Watermarking Scheme for Protecting Rightful Ownership of Digital Images," Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 124-143, April 2014.
7. C. S. Chan, Y. H. Chen, and Y. Y. Tsai*, "An Improvement of Square Matrix Encoding by Adjusting Digits in Matrix," International Journal of Network Security, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 313-317, July 2014. (EI)
8. Y. H. Chen and P. Y. Lin*, "Authentication Mechanism for Secret Sharing Using Boolean Operation," Journal of Electronic Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 195-198, 2012. (EI)
9. C. C. Lin, C. C. Chang* and Y. H. Chen, "A Reversible Data Embedding Scheme Using Relationships between Pixel-Values and Their Neighbors," Journal of Electronic Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 238-249, 2012. (EI)
10. Y. H. Chen and C. C. Chang*, "Image Tamper Detection and Recovery Based on Dual Watermarks Sharing Strategy," Journal of Digital Information Management, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp.39-49, Feb. 2012. (EI)
11. Y. H. Chen*, “An Efficient Authentication Mechanism for (2, 2)-Visual Cryptography Scheme,” Journal of Computers, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 3-10, 2012.
12. Y. H. Chen*, C. C. Huang and C. S. Chan, “Double-Layer Data Embedding Scheme Based on Three-Pixel Differences,” Journal of Electronic Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 297-300, Dec. 2011. (EI)
♦ International Conference
1. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu*, and Sheng-Jia Lin, "Exploiting Semantic Connectivity in Redefined Data Representation for Image Retrieval," BigMM2016, 2016.
2. Y. H. Chen, C. H. Lu* and P. Y. Hsu, "Authentic Image Encryption Scheme," APSIPA ASC 2015, Hong Kong, Dec. 2015.
3. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu*, and Chuei-Yan Chiou, Semantic Annotation for Hybrid Contents, 2015 International Conference on Innovation, Communication and Engineering (ICICE 2015), October 23 - 28, 2015, Xiangtan, Hunan, P.R. China. (Best paper award)
4. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu*, Y. T. Lin, and T. Y. Wu, "Blog Overlapping Clustering Using Formal Concept Analysis," Joint Conference of IWAIT and IFMIA, Tainan, Taiwan, March 2015.
5. Y. H. Chen*, C. S. Chan, P. Y. Hsu, and W. L. Huang, "Tagged Visual Cryptography with Access Control," IEEE International Workshop on Mobile Multimedia Computing (MMC 2014) in conjunction with the 2014 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME 2014), Chengdu, China, 2014.
6. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu*, and J. J. Huang, "Analysis of Chinese Word Segmentation Systems on Queried Keywords," 2014 International Conference on Information Management, Taichung, Taiwan, 2014.
7. Y. H. Chen, E. J. L. Lu* and M. F. Tsai, "Privacy Image Protection Using Fine-grained Mosaic Technique," APSIPA ASC 2013, Kaohsing, Taiwan.